Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I'm learning

Hi y'all,

I have taken yet another hiatus from the blogsphere unintentionally. There have been many things kicking around in my head that I have thought about putting down for you all to read. Then I wonder if you are all still out there!? It is my own fault for not being a better friend to you and I own that. Can you forgive me? I do love you and your support.

Want to know some of the topics that have been on my heart?
-The loss of masculinity and femininity in American culture
-How to lovingly discipline children
-Being the best wife possible to my husband
-Becoming more fully the mother my children need
-Homeschooling
-Cloth diapering (if I had it to do over I would be all over this!)
-My First True Love
-What it means to be a good friend
-How to form meaningful, lasting relationships
-How does one make a wise decision without driving yourself nuts?
-Back-up your pictures like tenfold because you may lose 7000 of them and be devastated (true story, folks)
-What does it look like practically to be a person of integrity?
-Learning to be the role model that I want my children to emanate
-CrossFit
-Paleo
-The Beauty Detox Solution by Kimberly Synder (this book is changing my life!)
-Running a 5K+ (The Pat Tillman run here in AZ is an extra mile because he went the extra mile--look up his story and be truly inspired especially since we are celebrating Veterans' Day!!)
-What being the church looks like today and our responsibility and where we are falling short
-Jared Blake-I love his music and he is such a genuinely nice guy and knows what it is all about
-How much I still have left to learn
-My 30 before 30 list
-Gardening--will we actually be fruitful this time around and how many do-overs will it take?

Here is what I propose: I am going to tackle these topics and you can follow along and sound off. It will not be in any specific order and I will throw other things in there when the fancy strikes. That is the action plan. Are you ready? You should answer yes... :)

Blessings,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!