Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good evening, viewers!

Hello one and all,

I hope all is well with you and yours. :) Last night I was inspired to make more baby burp clothes out of the fabric I have laying around here. I now have six blue burp clothes completed and waiting for a baby boy to be born. Who's on that? And for all of you that just had, YOU, pop into your head--no.

My children are the most spectacular kids on the planet, in my mind, and I know my capacity to love another would grow if there was another. However, I just don't think that my sanity could take it. I love to dote on my children and spend time on one on with them and it's a juggling act with two. The Lord has certainly gifted those of you who have more than one or two.

Let's not even discuss the baby weight issue. At least I've lost, and maintained the loss!, of Mr. Chaos Little Man's pregnancy.

I set of new goal of losing fifteen pounds by the end of the MOPS year (May). I had a difficult time breaking and staying under the 180 mark this last year. So, we are currently at 185 and ready for the 170 mark. And then the 160 mark by July. I have long-term goals people!!! I have a plan and I am thinking I should probably write down an outline of my plan to share with you and keep me accountable once again.

How are you doing on your journey? Because everyone is on a journey, even if you are standing still.
Blessings,
R

3 comments:

  1. I am currently working on my last 10 pounds....they are stubborn and taking me forever. BOO. I'll hit my goal one day,I just have to be persistent and keep at it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. June/July is my timeframe also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, y'all! I know you can achieve your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!