Search This Blog

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I was having fun!

Hi friends!

So, I was having fun with my borrowed sewing machine. I made some burp cloths for a gal at my Mothers of Pre-Schoolers (MOPS) table who is having a little lady in less than a month!

I had so much fun making them that I decided to continue and make a bunch more. I will be posting one listing a day on Etsy until they are all posted. If you know someone that is having a baby these are delightful gifts!

Someone gave me a set when My Little Princess was born, *sniff sniff*, four years ago and we LOVED them!! Used them all the time. Looked for them first when I needed one. Did laundry just so I would have a clean one. Yes, love. I modeled the ones I made after these ones. You can visit my listing(s) on my Etsy shop for the details. There is a button on the right side of your screen. See? --->

Additionally, I have stocked up on hanging hand towels that are finished and will be listing those as well. So stay tuned!!!

Oh, you want to see the creativity? Surely!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!