Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sickness bites again

Hi friends,

You remember how I said I had a plan and I was going back to the gym at least three times a week in this post? Well, the sickness bug has bitten me yet again and I woke up three days ago with major stuffy head and all the unpleasantness that goes with it.

A friend posted this video (be warned that it isn't the prettiest of sights, though she has a very pretty face!) of her first time using a neti pot and it gave me the courage to try the one that I had purchased a month ago. This thing is amazing for clearing out the crude and being able to breathe again! If you deal with sinus issues I recommend looking into it.


Have an excellent and blessed day today on your journey!
R

P.S. I did get her permission to post this here. She is a stitch and I love this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!