Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

So, I'm a loser

Hello faithful followers!

I know I promised to get back to blogging about my weight loss and working out with the next post. I'm a loser and I haven't been working out regularly, therefore, I have not posted. I do apologize. Working out has become a difficult thing to fit in these last weeks. I'm successful at getting in to the gym or on my Wii Fit about once a week currently--I haven't entirely given up!!! :) For whatever reason my Little Princess has decided now that any time I drop her off anywhere she is going to cry and say no and she doesn't want to and she wants to go home right now (like my run-on?).

So, I'm just giving us a little break from the gym and trying to just make sure the Little People and I are out and active every day. Added benefit of this is they are tired and it is quality family time. Here is the only issue I am going to be coming up against: it is hot in Arizona. Perhaps you remember me mentioning this in the past? It is still true. So, we will be headed back in to the gym soon with it heating up.

Update on the weight loss: I have not lost any more weight, however, I have not GAINED weight either!!! Woohoo! I really, really, really want to wear my all my twelves so that means buckling back down to make it in to the gym and run/bike/swim/dance! Wish me luck, lovies!

Blessings on your journey,
R

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you do some speed walking with the kids in a mall somewhere? It's free, air conditioned and it'll tire the kids out a little too? Uh, but they probably won't walk that fast....ok forget I said anything. No weight gain is good news! Congrats. Keep up the good work!

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!