Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

UPDATE

Hi friends,

Quick update for all those who follow me. :) I had a massage yesterday and she did a lot of work on my ankle/leg and it feels a lot better (but worse too). I can feel that things are going back to where they should be. She mentioned that the way I walk may be inhibiting the healing process too.

Also, we pulled the trigger and I have an appointment at Mr. Fantastic's kick-a** orthopedist for this coming monday! First day of preschool for My Little Princess and the ortho appointment--not going to be a busy or emotional day at all there. *insert eye roll and sarcastic tone here please* I'm looking forward to it and want to hold it off as long as possible. :)

Blessings on your journey,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!