Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Apple Pie

Hi friends,

I just finished baking a yummy apple pie. I haven't attempted many pies from scratch yet, but most have turn out pretty well so far. I have high hopes for this one. :) Honeycrisp apples are back in season and they are some of my favorites! This will be the last pie for a while though. It is time to get back on the chicken train and lose some more weight! Therapy has been going well and I am ready to kick it up a notch. Going to the gym last Wednesday and not participating in Zumba made me very unhappy.


A very thoughtful friend, who taught me to bake said yummy pie, bought me my own nice pie plate. I am happy to say that I have been putting it to use!

How are you doing on your journeys? I really value your comments and love to hear your thoughts so please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!