Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How do your flowers grow?

With cockleshells and silver bells and pretty maids all in a row!

One of my very favorite movies is The Secret Garden. I just love how Mary discovers the garden and it becomes her secret, safe place and she heals the garden, herself, and her family there.

I thought I had killed my hibiscus tree, but it is leafing our and shows a ton of new growth.


The vinca my daughter and I grew from seeds is in full bloom. We got maybe a handful of flowers last year, but we have a ton this year! Yay!




I also have a bunch of rosebuds on my three rosebushes. Roses are my favorite flowers so this makes me incredibly happy. I promised pictures in my last garden post. Enjoy!



Blessings, R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!