Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I have this friend...

Hey all,

Want to know some stuff that inspires and motivates me? My children are a big one. After my workout this morning, which I really wanted to skip, they both ran over saying "Mama!!" and both gave me two of the biggest hugs ever! That was the best feeling in the world, y'all. After I got out of the shower my daughter told me I looked so beautiful. Who couldn't use this kind of encouragement and affirmation?! I must be doing something right.

Also, I was reading recently that we as women should be doing our part to look nice for our husbands. This may seem sexist to some, but I believe her intent was to say encourage us to do our part in the relationship so that we feel good about ourselves and that confidence will come through and that is very attractive. Plus, who doesn't want to have the best marriage possible? Part of this is to continue to be attractive to one another. So, do your part and you will feel good about you! Bonus!

Now, I just wanted to take the time to praise a friend of mine. She has been working out practically every day for over a month now and I am so proud of her. I have not been working out nearly as often and I am envious and inspired by her all at the same time. I related these feelings to her and she said that she did not consider herself inspiring, but I do. Hear that, girlie?! I DO! I find your commitment to your health, your workouts, your kids, your husband, and yourself inspiring. I am writing it on my blog. I am letting the world know that I find you inspiring. Keep up the excellent work, my friend. We will be swapping clothes in no time! ;)

Blessings,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!