Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

'Tis Spring in the Valley!

Hello all!

It is still springtime in the Valley here, though we are perilously close to summer, and my roses are blooming!!! Sadly, I did not take any pictures of them, but I promise I will next time one blooms. I am hoping this is soon.

Do you remember when I mentioned that if you want another child maybe you should consider planting a garden and still be able to sleep through the night? Well, I have to say that I, in the past, killed every plant I ever owned. My mom has a notoriously brown thumb as well though she claims she used to have some beautiful plants back in the day (which I believe, but she was rather busy raising me to care much about plants after I came along). This is no longer the case, friends!!! My rose bushes are all green and leafy and I have already enjoyed six, (SIX!!), roses from one bush. Also, my hibiscus has come back as well. It lost all its leaves and I thought I may have kill it, but not the case! I am super thrilled by this. In case you were unaware of that fact after reading my elation to this point you have been so informed.

I hope you all are having a beautiful spring and looking forward to your summer. I am looking forward to swimming--a lot!

Blessings,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!