Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Out stain, help me get it out!

Hello friends!

I have a conundrum on my hands. I need some help getting puke out of bed sheets. Apparently, Mr. Fantastic checked them carefully before throwing them in to the drier and now the stain has shown up as a result. So, I have a baked in yellowish, stain in super cute Pooh Bear bed sheets. Sorry for the gross factor. What tricks do you use to get stains out?

I got a very nice compliment from my aunt on Father's Day! She said that my diet change is clearly working. :) She also mentioned that my being so young helped in my weight loss journey. I could not agree more! I will take every advantage in my corner.

My ankle is still recovering. I was actually kind of planning on heading back in to the gym today, however, Mr. Chaos Little Man threw up. I figured I should make sure he is vomit-free for at least 24 hours before bringing him in to the gym. Tomorrow I shall bike! Granted we continue to be barf-free. So far, so good.

Blessings on your journey,
R

2 comments:

  1. I think once a stain is baked in, it's there for life but I'll keep an eye out here in case someone knows something I don't. Hope your little Mr. Chaos is feeling better and you get back to the gym in a day or two. See you're doing okay on your diet...so everything isn't so bad. Good for you! Smiles.

    Haupi
    http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your son is feeling better, I have absolutely no idea on how to get that stain out!

    You go girl! It feels good to get some weight off!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!