Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

And begin again

Hi y'all,

I posted that day 3 was quite a struggle to get to on my meal plan this time around. That night I got a mild case of food poisoning and was enduring stomach cramps when my wonderful husband told me there are no medals or prizes for enduring food poisoning just because you do not want to start over. That, my friends, was when I grabbed crackers and gatorade. I decided I would start over again today. Hey, I wanted some ice cream and a cupcake for Mother's Day. I got 'em too. :)

Well, today, day one, has been a struggle and I expect the following days will be as well. Is my health worth it? Yes. Do I want to do this? Yes and no. Does it help to have friends I can lament to? Absolutely! Do I keep reminding myself that it is only 2 weeks? Yes. Will I give in and start again? I hope not, but I definitely did not plan to last week. Sometimes things are out of your control. The important part is that you get back and try again. Read that again, because that is my main point. Did you get it? Want to explain it to me? I have to remind myself of it often in life.

Peace and blessings, friends,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!