Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Un-Father's Day Like

Hi y'all,

Mr. Fantastic Husband Man is displaying some very un-father's day like behavior. Why do I say that, you ask? Well, I am pretty sick and have been now for days. As many of you know (and for those who do not, you will shortly) mommies do not get sick days. They still have to wake up at 5:30 am because their children are up with the sun. They do not get to go to bed until late because they are finishing the laundry.

Instead of focusing on Mr. Fantastic, he is focused on me. He is selflessly laying down himself and his wants and taking care of me and the children. I have married the greatest man alive, y'all! I just had to share and brag on him since I am super exhausted and just want to lay in bed, but I can type and so I shall.

In case you missed it. Greatest. Man. Alive.
Blessings,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!