Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Quick time-double time-don't drop it!

Hello all!

So my dad is coming to visit us in sunny AZ this week! I'm very excited by this. And my daughter is VERY, VERY excited for this. She is really looking forward to that new princess bike. :) My dad has gracious decided to give us a gift and bring us to Vegas for a bit while he is here! My husband has never been, but I really love the chaos of Vegas. :) This will be the first time I've been there and be old enough to gamble, lol!

Here's my hesitation-how on earth am I going to be able to keep up with my eating plan?! This is going to be a real test of my willpower and my creativity. lol So, I vow to make healthy choices while I'm away and I will blog about the results and what I learn when I return. All I can do is my best and that's what I plan to do. I don't want to have to start over, yet again! *insert eye roll here* I know I'll be getting plenty of exercise in the pool and walking all over the strip, tehe.

Other good news: I have to get a new bathing suit!!! Well, I am by no means ready for a tiny string bikini (and don't know if my modesty will ever let me where one of those!) I am ready for a smaller suit! I do love the results of all this hard work. This is just another incentive to not lose all the progress I've made.

And my new workout song for the day is "It happens" by Sugarland. We all have "those" days and all we can do is get back up and have a better day the next day. I find this song amusing because I know even when I'm having a fantastic day I've been there and it actually makes me more thankful for the good times.
sugarland2.gif
Happy Monday and blessings!
R

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being excited about suit shopping. Have fun in Vegas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great visit with your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new suit! What's your secret?!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment!